My favorite part of every holiday meal is the leftover turkey! That extra marinade time in the refrigerator makes cooking with turkey leftovers the following day extra tasty. Sure, you can make traditional leftover turkey sandwiches, but why not try stretching your taste buds and dinner dollars with these leftover turkey recipes?
3. Turkey Pot Pie This recipe is a far cry from the frozen gravy with one pea, one carrot, and one cube of turkey you find in the frozen food section of the grocery store.
4. BBQ Chicken Sandwich You can easily substitute turkey for chicken.
5. Somewhat Turkey Italian Wedding Soup This is my husband’s variation of Italian Wedding Soup. Instead of meatballs, he went with turkey.
6. Curried Turkey Salad Curry adds an updated and tasty zing to the traditional turkey salad sandwich.
7. Turkey Tetrazzini Hang on your cholesterol! The Pioneer Woman’s recipe calls for cream cheese and bacon. Hmmm….bacon….
8. Meaty Spinach Manicotti Recipe Try taking your turkey leftovers in an Italian direction. You’ll be glad you did. Bonus points to this recipe for encouraging everyone to eat their spinach!
9. Turkey and Noodles Turkey and noodles is a favorite and filling quick meal.
10. Turkey, Cheese, and Pasta Wheels A round up of turkey leftovers recipes wouldn’t be complete with at least another casserole. Pasta wheels make it fun for the kiddos, but you always can use what you have on hand if you don’t have pasta wheels.
What are you favorite leftover turkey recipes?