5 simple safety tips to help make your holiday shopping experience a safe one!
2. Since holiday hours start in the wee hours of the morning & go very late into the night be sure to park under a light & as close to the entrance as possible.
3. Carry your pepper spray in your hand when you are walking to & from the car!
4. Minimize the amount of items you carry in your purse during the holidays.
– Only carry one credit card & a minimal amount of cash.
– Leave all the extra pictures & personal items at home.
– Always put your purse inside the car & lock the door (keep out your keys) before you start
loading the car. NEVER leave it sitting out in the cart.
– If someone tries to steal your purse, LET IT GO!! It’s not worth your life!
5. Are you carrying more packages than you can manage? Can you barely see over the top of your cart?
– Make multiple trips to your car if you are shopping at a mall or strip center. You don’t want
to have so many packages in your arms that you have to lean them against the car or leave
them in the cart where someone can walk by and grab them.
– Put all items in your trunk or cover under your hatch. Don’t leave anything visible to the
Tracy Vega-Co-Founder Simple Self Defense for Women®